Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Important Things

I, being the technically savvy Steve Jobs protegee that I am, have added categories to my blog posts. Queu trumpets and confetti, por favor!

SO, if you are going through some sort of existential, midlife crises...or maybe you just found out your mom is a lesbian or are one infomercial away from running away to become a clown and/or nun? Or perhaps you've hit the lowest of the low and have become a vegan. I'm just throwing out all the possible reasons why you would be bored or scared or lost enough as a human being to want to read my blog. If any of those apply though, 1. I am sorry. And 2. now, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, you can navigate my blog based on places I've been or certain subjects. Certain subjects being food. At least it's not vegan though!

You're welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment