Monday, January 14, 2013

Breakfast in Istanbul



I think breakfast is my favorite meal in Istanbul. Check out what a typical morning meal looks like, it is so delicious! You have strawberry and fig jam to put on your bread (it looks like the loafs you see Aladdin stealing in the Disney movie! I hope that isn’t racist…) Sun-dried olives, *eggs (scrambled with cheese or sunny side up with basil), three different types of cheese that you can put on your bread or eat whole (they all taste great with the olives in my opinion), peanut butter, nutella, this AMAZING hazelnut spread that is crunchy and so delicious, and a milky cream cheese butter spread (so good with the jam!). I may have survived the freshman 15 but the European 30 is coming on strong and fast. Can’t say I mind too much though…yum yum yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment